- Starter Guide
- Senior Customize
- Model Creation
This section describes how to upload your VRM models to THE SEED ONLINE.
To use a VRM in Virtual Cast, you need to upload the VRM on THE SEED ONLINE (Currently in Japanese only).
First, you must create your account.
1. Open THE SEED ONLINE in a web browser and click [新規アカウント登録はこちら(Signup for a new account)].
2. Click on [メールアドレスで新規登録(Create an account with email address)].
4. Click on [登録する(Register)]
5. Check your email inbox for the email sent from THE SEED ONLINE. You may have to wait for a few minutes before it reaches you.
6. In the email, click on the confirmation link.
7. The browser opens and shows the confirmation screen. Click on [トップ画面に戻る(Go back to home)].
8. Now you are on the top page of THE SEED ONLINE. Click on [メールアドレスでログイン(Login with email address)].
9. Enter your email address and password, then click [ログイン(Login)].
10. The account creation process and the login is now complete.
After you created your account
1. Click on [アップロード (Upload)]
2. Check on the [利用規約に同意する (Agree to EULA)]
3. Drag and drop the .vrm file on to the box.
4. The item information page appears.
5. On [アイテム名 (Item name)], enter the name for your VRM model.
6. Click on [アイテムを見る(See the item)] to load the preview of your VRM model. After the model is loaded you may manipulate the model with your mouse.
Left mouse button drag: rotate
Right mouse button drag: move
Mouse wheel: zoom
7. Click on [アイコンを撮影(Take a photo)] to save the current state of the model as an icon.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
9. Check the box beside the [利用規約に同意する(Agree to the terms of service)].
10. Choose one from following publishing options:
Now, the setup on THE SEED ONLINE is complete.
When you launch the latest version of Virtual Cast, you will see the [CONNECT] button at the upper right corner of the window.
Click on the [CONNECT] icon.
A browser window will open. Click on [連携アプリを認証 (Authorize the connecting app)] to Authenticate the app.
After the “Success!” is shown in the browser, click on [Get user info] in Virtual Cast.
After closing the confirmation dialog, click on the icon at the upper right corner of Virtual Cast.
The connection is successful if you could see the model you uploaded to THE SEED ONLINE.
You can use the VRM models uploaded on THE SEED ONLINE in the same way as the preloaded models in Virtual Cast. For the instruction on how to change your models, see Change avatar.